CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Quick Update and a card

 Sorry I've been MIA for a while. I really want to try and post a few times a week but things have been busy around here. I got a new desk and some storage so I've been trying to get everything situated just right. I also have a new name!!! (Well I think I'm going to go with it) I'm also trying to dive into my first scrap-booking page..and its really tough.  I hope to have some time for the Mojo Monday sketch tonight.Enough rambling! Here is a card I made a while back for a box set. I Love the Damask Designs set from PTI!!!
Toodles, Kristin

Supplies: All PTI ( Papertrey Ink) colors are: lemon tart, aqua mist and dark chocolate.

1 comments:

lindalou

Can't wait to hear the new name. This is a beautiful card. I'm a big fan of buttons as well.

Post a Comment