CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mojo Monday Challenge

Hi Everyone. Today I have a card for the Mojo Monday Challenge. I'm really starting to enjoy these challenges. It always helps me when I  have a starting point with a card. Do you have any great sketches or challenges you follow?? I would love to check them out if you leave the name or link in the comments section. Thanks. Here's this week's sketch: http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/
And here is my card.
I really like how it turned out! Of coarse I love the patterned paper which is retired raspberry tart from Stampin Up. My only problem is when I seal the ends of my ribbon its stays darker and looks bad. Any idea on a product that wont do that??? Gotta Go the craft room is calling me!! My baby is sleeping and I need to take advantage of the time while I can :)  Toodles, Kristin

Supplies: All Stampin Up except the bling and ribbon which are from Michaels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment