CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blast off!

Hi Everyone! Today I'm sharing a card I made for on of my best friends. Her son is turning one next week! It's crazy how it goes by so fast. I used (SU) Pun Fun stamp set. I love all the little puns and it has turned out to be a very versatile set for me. You can use it for so many different occasions and even leave off the sentiments and just use the cute animals. I used bright primary colors since Knox is so young. Hope he likes it! Happy 1st Birthday Knox!!!
  

I used colored pencils to color the rocket ship. I would love to dive in to the world of copics, but it's expensive so I figure I'll get there someday. I also used my nestabilities to cut the circles. I just love them. I want sooo many more!! Well that's all for today. I made several cards last night and will try to post them tom. It's always a challenge for me since I usually have time at night to create but then have to wait till morning to photograph them.I'll figure it out one of these days :)
 Toodles, Kristin

Supplies: All Stampin Up

0 comments:

Post a Comment